Thursday, December 3, 2015

All About Shaull: Get to Know a Salesman

Next on the podium is Jeff Shaull! Jeff is one of those guys you can go to and will be interested in whatever you say. He's always saying "hello" and "how are you," showing he truly cares about everyone. He also had one of the quickest responses to my questions, way to go! lol Get to know Jeff a little better...

Where do you call home? 
- I grew up in Marengo IA, but have been in Dyersville since 1990 so I am ALMOST a local! 

Who do you call family? 
- I have a wife, Sue, and two kids, Carter and Lauren, who are senior and sophomore at Beckman respectively. Go Blazers!

How long you’ve been with Victory? 
- Since February of this year
College (if any)? 
- University of Iowa

Iowa or Wisconsin?
- Well if I said Wisconsin, I would be a traitor! Of course it's Iowa! GO HAWKEYES!

Cat or Dog? 
- I don’t have any pets but I would consider myself a dog person

iPhone or Android? 
- Android

Favorite Sport and what team?
- I love baseball and I love my Chicago Cubs! 

What's your favorite food? 
- Good question. I love to cook and have lots of favorites, but in the end I could eat pizza every day!

Favorite musician/band? 
- Have almost 12,000 songs on my iPod but Bob Dylan is probably my favorite. (He likes a good ol' Minnesota boy)

Favorite Holiday? 
- 4th of July

Favorite movie? 
- Probably either “A Few Good Men” or “Sling Blade” can't go past either one when I see them on TV

Dream vacation?  
- Would love to go back to Jamaica (I wish I could just say that I've been there once!)

What is your proudest moment of your life so far?
- Any time I am watching my kids do what they do best. Carter is very active in the Arts and Lauren is involved with multiple sports.

What you do in your free-time? 
- What free time?!

Favorite Ford vehicle? 
- Edge Sport

Last but not least, why come buy a vehicle from you? 
- Because I am the handsomest sales person in the dealership… Seriously though, I try to make it a great experience and make friends of all my customers!


Any other interesting facts about you?
- Believe it or not I have run 3 full marathons in under 4 hours in my life. 



So we now know not to race Jeff long distance, he will run you out! We also know that he will be honest and treat you with respect that you deserve! Come visit Jeff. Talk baseball, Iowa, music, anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment