Where is your hometown?
- I am from the tiny town of Earlville, Iowa.
Who do you call your family?
- I have a two sisters, Katlyn and Kara, a younger brother, Andrew, and my two wonderful parents Alan and Karen.
Did you go to college?
- I attended Kirkwood Community College.
Iowa or Wisconsin?
- Iowa, all the way.
What's your favorite sport to watch and what team?
- I don’t really watch sports, but I love going to Bristol with my family to watch the NASCAR races.
- Anything and everything except chocolate.
- I’ll listen to anything!
- Christmas would have to be my favorite because it’s the one day of the year where my entire family is at home all day.
Movie you could watch over and over?
- I love The A-Team, Pacific Rim, Secretariat, and any and all Disney movies.
Where would you travel to first if you won the lottery?
- I would either go to Germany, or somewhere tropical. (This answer is probably perfect)
Proudest moment in your life so far?
- My proudest moment WILL be when I buy my new car. (She's been pondering this forever...)
What you do in your free-time?
- I love being outdoors, reading books, working out, being with friends and family, or going on adventures with my dog, Sophie.
(Her dog literally looks like a Grizzly bear when she gets wet)
Favorite Ford vehicle?
Last but not least, why come buy warranties or a vehicle from you?
A.) Because I’m freaking awesome.
B.) I’m the bomb.com
Any other interesting facts about you?
- Noooooope. (She takes forever to fill out surveys)