Tuesday, November 17, 2015

A Look at Sedbrook: Get to Know a Salesman

It's been a week or two since I've last posted about a salesman here at Victory. Rightfully so, because the next featured player is Ryan Sedbrook. This guy is so focused on customers and work that he took a little longer to get back to me. That's dedication! But anyways, Ryan was the first person here who had to endure a car ride with me and my yapper back from Guttenberg. Woo! Maybe that's why I bought my Edge from him, as a token of gratitude. Haha. All thing aside, Ryan is super genuine and will make anyone feel comfortable in his presence. Get to know him like I know him and you'll see why he's worth a trip to Victory!



Where's your hometown? 
- I am from good old East Dubuque 
Ryan & Dina at her wedding

Who do you call family?   
- I want to mention my one spoiled little sister named Dina. (Love you sis)

How long you’ve been with Victory?
- Right at two years now 

So the big rivalry, Iowa or Wisconsin?
- Wisconsin of course. They make the best cheese... 

Are you a cat or dog person? 
- Dog for sure

iPhone or Android?
- Android.   iPhone is a pain in the ass and overrated!

You're cooking dinner for yourself, what are you making? 
- Cant go wrong with a nice medium rare steak (I completely agree!)

What's playing on your radio?
- Anything as long as it's not 99.3 just because I know it makes Patrick so happy! (The internet department HATES crusty country. Thankfully Ryan has our backs.)

If you could have one holiday, which one would you choose? 
- Christmas.  I enjoy giving gifts and making people happy!

Out of all of the movies, which one could you watch over and over? 
- Gone in 60 Seconds with Nicholas Cage. Not the one from 1974! 

You've won a free vacation to anywhere of your choosing, where is it? 
- After today, just about anywhere warm is okay with me!

What you do in your free-time? 
- Ride my Harley. I know most of you are SO surprised! (He loves his Harley. I actually rode back with him from a meeting once and it was super fun... and loud!)

Favorite Ford vehicle? 
- Hands down I would have to say the F-150 Raptor. How could you go wrong with big block power in a truck that is factory built to be as off road capable as the Raptor!? 

Last but not least, why come buy a vehicle from you? 
- I'm going to make your car buying experience fun and make sure all of your needs are taken care of! 





And he truly will! I know first hand! Even though I am an employee, he still treated me like an outside prospect. He even made sure to show me all the features of the Edge even when I told him he didn't need to! Come in and talk with the guy. He makes some great jokes and isn't afraid to be himself! You'll be sure to leave happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment