Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Kicks on Kim: Get to Know a Salesman





Kim Palmer is our featured salesman this week. Kim is a true veteran here at Victory. He has the knowledge of a librarian when it comes to vehicles. If you can get him talking about Iowa and especially Hawkeye football, you will talk for hours! Even though Kim says he's shy, he's very down to earth and will help you in any way possible. He's a man who stands by his promises and is a very proud of his accomplishments. Read all about Kim below!

 



How long you’ve been with Victory?
- I've been here a while, a very good 7 1/2 years

Where is your home town?  
- I am from Iowa City

How about your family?
- I have my lovely wife, Sue and two sons, Andy and Jake

Did you go to school after high school? 
- I sure did! I started at U of Iowa then went to Christopher Newport College and then finished at U of Dubuque. Go class of 84!

Iowa or Wisconsin, even though I know this answer?
- You guessed it, Iowa!

Do you like cats or dogs?
- I'm not a fan of either, actually

iPhone or Android?   
- Android

What's your favorite sport to watch and what team? 
- I LOVE college football and of course it's gotta be THE HAWKEYES!

If you could have one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
- Prime rib, it's to die for!

Favorite musician/band?  
- Led Zeppelin (I found this to be super cool. One of my all time favorite 70's rock songs is "When the Levee Breaks." Led Zeppelin IV is still one of my favorite albums as well!)

Favorite Holiday?
- 4th of July

Favorite movie?  
- Lonesome Dove

Dream vacation? Where is it?  
- I would love to take an all around the world cruise

Proudest moment so far in your life? 
- The birth of our sons

What you do in your free-time?  
- I like to ride my Vulcan Classic 1600

Favorite Ford vehicle? 
- F-150 XLT. Best truck on the market!

Last but not least, Why come buy a vehicle from you?  
- I follow through on my promises. What I say is truly what you will get!

Any other interesting facts about you? 
- I'm terribly shy

Next time you're in the area or have a chance to visit Victory, stop by and give Kim a big "hello." You won't regret it!

#drivevictory

No comments:

Post a Comment