Friday, October 30, 2015

The Wrap on Rasmussen: Get to Know a Salesman

I'm back with another weekly addition of "Get to Know a Salesman." This week it's my other training partner in crime, John Rasmussen! It was great to get to know him outside of work and see what he was all about. Orlando and John actually worked together before and it was fun to hear them talk about their experiences together and all the fun they had back in the day! With lots to say, here's what John is all about!



How long you’ve been with Victory?
- I've been here for 7 months now

Where is you hometown?
- Walker, MN is where I grew up, but now I live in Manchester. (He's a Minnesotan like me)

Who do you call family?
- I am married with two kids. My son is 27 and my daughter is 23.


Did you attend college?
- Yes. I went to Luther College where I majored in Elementary Education and Music

Iowa or Wisconsin?
- IOWA
Cat or Dog?
- Dogs! I have a 4 year old Jack Russell/Rat Terrier mix.

iPhone or Android?
- iPhone

What's your favorite sport? What team?
- I love football and especially the Hawkeyes!

You're planning dinner. What will you make?
- If I could, ice cream!

What music is playing on your player?
- I'm showing my age with this one, but Chicago is my favorite band. (I'm actually a HUGE Chicago fan thanks to my dad, so John shouldn't feel so old!)

Favorite Holiday?
- Christmas. I love being with my family and having that Christmas spirit.

Favorite movie?
- A Christmas Story. It's classic.

Dream vacation?
- Hawaii

Proudest moment in your life so far?
- Graduating college

What you do in your free-time?
- I love to listen to music. I also frequent my garden and hone in my green thumb skills!

Favorite Ford vehicle?
- The Edge

Last but not least, why come buy a vehicle from you?
- I am a friendly, hard-working person. You can trust me to get you the best deal I can and I want to treat you as best as I can while you're here!

Any other interesting facts they should know?
- I sing in the church choir. I was also a teacher for 12 years before becoming a car salesman. 

John is one of the kindest persons and I guarantee he will make your business at Victory as smooth and inviting as possible. He's dedicated and is here for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment