Monday, October 19, 2015

A Chat With Orlando: Get to Know a Salesman

This week's salesman is Orlando Ramos. He's the newest member of our team and I was lucky enough to spend several hours in an Explorer with him last week. We were on our way to Des Moines for training along with John Rasmussen, another colleague here at Victory Ford. The sole driver of the trip, Orlando was always in good spirits and made us laugh. The trip was enjoyable and there never really was a dull moment. After the trip, I thought it was a perfect time for everyone else to get to know Orlando, like I had the chance to during our travels. So here he is, the "new kid on the block," Mr. Ramos take the stage!



How long you’ve been with Victory? 
- I've been with Victory for a good two months!

Orlando and Gunner enjoying a ride!
Where is your hometown?  
- St. Domingo, Chihuahua Mexico 

Who do you call family?
- I have my parents and my three brothers. I also have my dog Gunner. He's a boxer so he's super fun!

You're pretty young. Did you go to college?
- Some at Iowa, but I decided to be a working man instead!

The age old question around here, Iowa or Wisconsin?
- IOWA, DUH!

Dog or cat?
- Dog!

iPhone or Android?
-  Android

What is your favorite sport and then what team? 
- I used to wrestle, so wrestling. Plus you HAVE to root for Iowa wrestling!!

What is your favorite food? 
- Any and all ice cream

Who is playing on your iPod right now? 
- Keith Whitley

Favorite holiday? 
- Thanksgiving

Favorite movie of all time?
- La Bamba. Richie Valens is a hero

Your dream vacation. Where is it? 
- I would LOVE to travel throughout Europe

Moment you're most proud of? 
- Selling my first automobile

What you do in your free-time? 
- Hit the weights!!!! (Right after dinner on our trip, he hit the gym for a good couple of hours)

Favorite Ford vehicle? 
- F-150

Last but not least, Why come buy a vehicle from you:
- Friendly smile, will work for you to get you the best deal 😊 

Any other interesting facts about you?
- I'm bilingual, so I can definitely help out any Spanish speaking customers out there!


Orlando is fun and colorful, just like the city! He's here for you and would love to help you get into your next vehicle! Come say hi, hola, buenos dias, or whatever you would like! 


No comments:

Post a Comment