Thursday, March 24, 2016

The Digs on Dave: Get to Know a Salesman

David Ames



Dave is our newest member of the Victory Ford sales team. He was an insurance salesman before coming to Victory and he lived in the sunny, warm state of Florida! Dave will make anyone smile and you will feel right at home with him working your car deal!





Where's your hometown? 
- East Dubuque, Illinois

Who do you call family? 
- I have a large one! 
My mom Pat 
3 sisters Leta, Beth , Kim 
My sons Jeremy and Michael
Daughter-in-law Katie 2 Grand daughters Riley and Emma

How long have you been with Victory?
- I have been with Victory Ford since Feb. 29th 2016

Where did you go to college?
- Christ of the Nations Institute

Cats or dogs?
- I don't have any pets but I prefer dogs over cats

iPhone or Android?
- Android


Favorite sport and what team?
- I love baseball and I'm a Cubs fan!

Favorite food?
- It would have to be seafood, but not fried seafood


Favorite musician/band?
- I'm a lover of all classic rock

Favorite holiday?
- Christmas because you get to spend time with family and it's a cheerful time of year

Favorite movie?
- Silverado

Dream vacation?
- To actually go NORTH on an Alaskan cruise!

Proudest moment in your life so far?
- The birth of my three sons


What you do in your free-time?
- I like to golf and be involved with the church

Favorite Ford vehicle?

- 1971 Mach 1, pure American muscle!

Last but not least, why come buy a vehicle from you?
- I am pleasant, honest and will always give you my best!




Will Dave help you find the next vehicle of your dreams? The only way to find out is to stop in and ask for him! He will be glad to take care of you!

#drivevictory

No comments:

Post a Comment